About Our Boot Camp Program:
- Each location has 3 groups within the group catering for Beginners, Intermediate & Advanced fitness levels (the advanced group is trained accordingly – no boot camp providers train harder than our advanced group!)
- The above strength of ours enables members to be challenged further once their fitness improves by moving up a group
- We are NOT military but do place a high expectation on discipline and the standards of our members
- Training locations are The Domain (morning and evening), Centennial Park & North Sydney. Train at some of our Cities most iconic landmarks including Bondi Beach, The Opera House, Botanical Gardens, Across the Harbour Bridge, The SCG and Football Stadium and alongside the world famous Harbour.
* Saturday sessions are open to unlimited memberships only. The location alternates between Bondi and Moore Park each week
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Unlimited training 8 sessions to choose from across our 3 locations
- Saturday session included in your membership
- Strong group culture
- Intensity and discipline with sessions
- Variety with locations
- Variety with every session plan
- A challenging workout to make your time being there worthwhile
- Accountability for your health and fitness
- More running than most bootcamps
- Results that you can see and feel
Our training locations are convenient for those of you that live or work close to Inner Sydney CBD, North Sydney, Milsons Point or the Eastern suburbs including Potts Point, Darlinghurst, South Sydney, Surrey Hills, Randwick, Double Bay, Waverly, Moore Park and Paddington to name a few.
One of the key things that sets our fitness training program apart from our competitors is that we have groups within the group according to your current fitness level (beginners, intermediate and advanced). This enables the sessions to be challenging and achievable as you are completing distances and repetitions that are going to get you fast results now – then as your fitness improves you move up a group to take on new challenges through an increased load.